Canada Immigration Consultants

CIC Canada immigration Consultants is here to make that immigration process as easy as possible. Our expert immigration consultants have in-depth knowledge of all the ins and outs of moving to Canada.

Temporary Visa

Coming to Canada temporarily to visit, work or study

Family Immigration

Immigrating to Canada to be with family members

Skilled Workers

Immigrating to Canada under the skilled worker program

Business Immigration

Visit Canada on business

Eligibility Analysis

Determining your eligibility to become a Canadian citizen

Permanent Resident

Foreign workers in Canada who wish to become permanent residents

Investor or Entrepreneur

Immigrating to Canada as an entrepreneur or investor

Family Sponsorship

Acting as a sponsor for family members who want to move to Canada

Foreign Workers Program

Canadian employers wishing to hire foreign workers

Seeking Refuge

Applying to move to Canada as a refugee

Study Visa

Learning about Canadian services, including healthcare and education

As a Trader

People wishing to enter Canada under CETA (Comprehensive Economic & Trade Agreement)

Why should I use an Immigration Consultant?

Moving to another country tends to be expensive. You have to pay for your flights, accommodation, passport and visas, and other relocation expenses.

Many people believe that can save money and aggravation by simply completing the immigration application forms themselves.

After all, they are just forms, right? As long as you follow the instructions and adhere to the process, what’s the harm?

But what many people don’t realize is just how complicated the process can be for some classes of immigration. Your application can be sent back if there is the slightest error on the form, or if you follow any of the steps out of sequence. That can add weeks, or even months, to the processing time of your application.

An immigration service like CIC Canada immigration Consultants will worry about the logistics of getting the application done right so that you don’t have to. Let us deal with filing the right paperwork at the right time, ensuring that the correct fees are paid when they need to be, and knowing when you have to go for a medical examination or submit police reference checks. That way, you can focus on packing up your life in the country you are leaving and preparing to begin your new life in Canada.

At CIC Canada immigration Consultants, we are proud to help Canada welcome people from all countries, cultures and walks of life. For more information about our immigration services, contact us today.

Get An Assessment

Why should I consider moving to or staying in Canada?

Many people who decide to leave their countries of origin struggle to decide which country they should move to. Perhaps you have family scattered across the globe, and they have all invited you to come and live with them. Or maybe you have job offers in more than one country and you can’t settle on which one to accept.

As one of the most highly respected countries in the world, Canada has a lot to offer. We welcome immigrants and refugees from all over the world, so you will experience support and a sense of community with people from the same country as you, as well as cultural diversity as you get to know people with a wide range of backgrounds.

We are proud to offer one of the most progressive universal health care systems in the world. We believe that all residents should have access to healthcare services: you will never have to choose between feeding your family and visiting a doctor.

We also offer high quality education to prepare children for whatever kind of future they dream of, as well as access to services for people with disabilities and special needs.

And of course, there is so much to see and do in Canada. Whether you want the rustic beauty of lakes and mountains or the vibrancy of a city, there is sure to be a corner of Canada that you will love.

Get An Assessment

What are the rules for immigrating to Canada?

The application requirements and eligibility depend on the immigration class that you are applying under. The categories of immigration to Canada include the following:

  • Express entry: people with qualifying skills can apply to immigrate to Canada under the express entry program. If you are hoping to move to the province of Quebec, you will need to apply under the Quebec-selected skilled workers category.
  • Start-up visa: entrepreneurs can immigrate by starting a business and creating opportunities for employment.
  • Immigrant investors: there are immigration opportunities for people who are able to invest in the Canadian economy.
  • Self-employed: if you are self-employed as a farmer, or in the fields of cultural enrichment or athletics, you can apply under this class.
  • Family sponsorship: this is one of most popular classes of immigration. If you are a Canadian citizen, you can sponsor immigration applications for your spouse or life partner, your children, parents, grandparents and other family members.
  • Provincial nominees: Canadian provinces and territories can nominate individuals to be considered for immigration.
  • Atlantic Immigration Pilot: this is an incentive program offered to people wanting to work in the Atlantic provinces of New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, and Newfoundland & Labrador.
  • If you feel that your safety is threatened in your own country, you can apply to enter Canada as a refugee.
  • If you have a job offer from a Canadian employer, you can enter Canada as a temporary resident with a work visa.
Get An Assessment

Immigration to Canada

Are you looking to immigrate to Canada?

There are many different categories for professionals and workers under which you may qualify for your Canada Immigration (Permanent Resident) Visa: Federal and Quebec Skilled Worker, Provincial Nominee, Federal Self-Employed, and Canadian and Quebec Experience Class. We can help you with the process of immigration to Canada.


Quebec Immigration

Do you intend to reside in Montreal or another city in the province of Quebec?

The Quebec Immigration selection system is based on a human capital model so applicants do not require a job offer. You may be eligible to immigrate to Canada under the Quebec Skilled Worker, Quebec Experience Class, or Quebec Business / Investor categories.


Work Permits

Do you need to obtain a Canadian work visa (work permit)?

Our law firm has a team of work permit specialists who can help foreign individuals, foreign businesses, or Canadian employers get the Canadian work visas (work permits) required for working legally in Canada.


Study Permits (Student Visas)

Would you like to study in Canada?

Most international students will need to obtain a Canada Study Permit (Student Visa) in order to attend school in Canada. If you apply to attend a school in Canada and receive a letter of acceptance, you are ready to apply for a Study Permit. Studying in Canada will prepare you for work in Canada, and it can also help you fast-track your Canadian immigration application if you wish to stay in Canada after you graduate.


Family Sponsorship / SuperVisa

Do you wish to sponsor close family members to come to Canada?

Close relatives of Canadian Citizens and permanent residents may qualify for Canadian immigration. Spouses, common-law partners, parents and dependent or intended adopted children may become Permanent Residents through the Family Sponsorship program. Parents and Grandparents are eligible to reside in Canada under the new Parent and Grandparent Supervisa program.


Criminal Inadmissibility

Have you been arrested or detained?

Persons may be denied entry to Canada if they (or their dependents) are determined to be criminally inadmissible by a Canadian Immigration Officer. We can advise you as to the steps to be taken to overcome inadmissibility.


Business or Investor Immigration

Are you a business person or manager looking to immigrate to Canada ?

Your investment could be your way of obtaining Canadian Permanent Residency. There are categories for individuals (either business managers or owners) having a high net worth: Federal and Quebec Investor, Entrepreneur, and Self-Employed programs. We can help you with Canadian Business Immigration.


Canadian Experience Class

Workers or students currently in Canada can become permanent residents through the Canadian or Quebec Experience Class programs.

There are categories available specifically for individuals who are studying or working in Canada. These include the Canadian Experience Class (CEC), Quebec Experience Class (PEQ) and Provincial Nomination Programs.


H1-B or other U.S. work visa holders

Are you a worker currently in the United States on a temporary work visa?

If you are working in the U.S., Canada wants you. North American training and work experience is what Canadian employers prefer.

Get An Assessment

For Immigration To Canada!

Get answers to all your immigration eligibility questions with our fast, affordable Canadian Immigration Assessment. We help you determine your eligibility status now and work with you on a complete plan for successful immigration!

Let's Start Now

Subscribe to our monthly newsletter

Enter your email to subscribe to the Canada Immigration Newsletter.

What Do You Need Help With?

Fill out the following form to write any question